I'm afraid once getting installed, You'll most likely find that you still have
some problems to put it lightly. I thought I had it working on my system. in
truth it works only have the time. when the you launch the installer, bring up
the system menu by hitting alt+space and going to the properies thing at the
bbottom. somewhere on the options page you will find some control, right before
the OK button, that will allow you to choose the window setting. As for the
installing, I think press 1 followed by enter a few times will most likely do
it. I'm going to see if I can find someone who will come and have a look at my
screen to see if it's just a jaws problem. I would suggest getting a coppy of
NVDA if you can. funnyly enough, NVDA started to gouf up. wile I was playing or
was trying to play this game wile using it.
Hey people! Another problem,. my jaws not work in fullscreen mode, when y put
alt enter, jaws don't read anithing, only the window title with jaws cursor.