I think sinse an audio game would obviously use a streight 2D perspective rather than the modified 2D perspective used in scrolling beat em ups like final fight, ---- where the character could effectively move sideways away from the player, , amore platforming elements could indeed be quite possible.

I actually remember some old amigar beat em ups like this such as legend of cage, koungfu charley, or Bruce lee.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

If you could pull that off, that'd be awesome.. I've always enjoyed megaman, even though I never got a chance to actually play it. What I want to see is some clone of Final Fight or Double Dragon... but adding platforming elements would be nice. With the MOTA engine, I think that could be possible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>