We could do that. And I haven't read a lot of marvel stuff... but judging from the games I've played, Marvel suits MK better than DC. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 3:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mk vs DCU was Re: What games are people playing now?

Many people say Marvel. Personally I haven't read any marvel stuff so not sure to be honest. Anyone on the list completed story mode? I did the entire thing the first day, and it was awesome. as someone pointed out though, the lack of unlockables is quite disappointing. The endings isn't something to get excited about either. Now the combo challenges are awesome if you have someone to read them out. Some of those combos are nearly impossible to perform. Those are the only trophies I have left actually which is a large portion of them. those of us with sighted assistance should collaborate on it and have a written combo challenge list for everyone to enjoy. what do you guys think?