From: "Jason Allen" <evildi...@gmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:45:58 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed

Yes, the latest test version isn't balanced. However, you can
seriously tip
the scales in your favor.  Here are some tips:

Dual wield. Equip the largest weapon you can in each hand. This
gives you
two attacks per round. A two-handed weapon like those large
clubs the ogres
use is deadly. You can get an idea how good a weapon is by it's
description,
but a larger weapon is almost always better than smaller ones.
So the order
is (for now until more stuff is put in): daggers, short swords,
clubs, long
swords, and large ogre clubs.

Don't forget to use the potions in your inventory to heal.
Zombie rot
potions cure zombie rot. Anytime you're bitten by a zombie,
you'll contract
the disease, so be sure to use those.

Attack the biggest threat first. Orcs always have weapons and
are much
nastier than goblins. Ogres are extremely dangerous, but slow.
The wolves
are nasty but usually easy to kill. Any heroic monster is going
to be much
harder than usual.

Zombies can only be killed if you destroy their head (and other
means but I
won't spoil it). So target their head with the number pad 8, or
with the
number 8 if you don't have a numpad.

The difficulty will wildly swing back and forth until I get most
of the
abilities and spells in.

Thanks for testing it!
Jason
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---