Hi,

Yes, I recognize the need for some kind of reattachment. Or maybe make
losing them more difficult. Phantom limbs or regrowing limbs are
possibilities. I'm thinking about making a pod cast regarding Entombed
because I really haven't properly introduced the game or my goals when
creating it. Maybe I can get something together this week.

Jason