To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Pinball classic?

Actually, spell and number switches were fairly common in graphical pinball games such as pinball dreams and pinball fantasies for the Amigar, ---- not to mention of course Sonic spinball on the Mega drive (easily my favourite pinball game ever!).

Not that it matters though, obviously a computer either using audio or graphics is able to do a lot more, ---- and a lot more easily than an actual mechanical phinball table.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallswort...@googlemail.com>