Hi Ari.

Unfortunately in most arcades where I've seen tables, they don't let you bring your own air hocky disk, so you'd have to modify whatever disk came out of the machine.

What you need is a small, constantly beeping buzzer I think which you could slip on to the top of the disk, ---- a bell would be no good sinse it'd only ring when the disk was violently hit.

I'd recommend checking somewhere like a gadgit or toy type shop for a small toy or keyring with the requisit sound, ---- unfortunately many such things (such as key finders), usually have to be activated by pressing a button which would obviously be difficult if you were playing hocky.

Perhaps you could mutilate a toy to get it's buzzer out?

Btw, I'm just having thoughts here which may or may not be helpful, ---- sinse I'm afraid I personally just look for a table with a highly contrasting disk, ---- which admitedly can be a bit of a pest to find.

Hth though.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----