Yeah, but how do you interact with things, find people, etc. There's noone around where you start it seems.
On Jan 7, 2009, at 4:21 PM, matheus wrote:

no no no man! it will work !
i registered on the site, --- i had to confirm that registering is a
pain, i take 15 minuts to register, then i tried the program.
but it doesn't work with the jaws that i'm on this laptop (5.0) but my
brazilian screen reader can read the messages just fine man, just it
can't move betuwen then, it will read all from scratch, but i'm getting
jaws 10 today and will test with the game.
try it guys.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: Orin <orin8...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 7 de Janeiro de 2009 14:55
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] second life

I've tried it, ad to be frank I don't know how to use it. Will, video
cards aren't needed because this client is in text and works like a
mud. That's what I don't get. they're attempting to transform a
graphical interface to a text one. This I honestly don't think will
last long. I was clueless when trying it for the first time.