I'm a tester basically. It's been decided that once we polish some things and get it useable and stable we'll release a beta and I'll email the list about it. I haven't been able to test yet. The only thing done so far has been a script that will get you passed the inaccessible login screen. Acording to the team we are waiting to get to talk to lindon labs them selves. I will skype the developer today and see what's happening.

\Mike