Dude, Eternal Darkness is seriously one wicked cool game. It doesn't so much sscare me as it is unsettling with some of the background noises. Though the game has one heck of a cool story line, and the ancients are really cool bad guys. It definitely belongs up there in the top horror games.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Eternal Darkness certainly wasn't a kiddy game. Even without being able to see it that's a game that can seriously creep you out if you play it alone at one in the morning with the lights off. I know because I have it.