YEAH THATS GOOD
i HAVE ALSO GOT FRIENDS WITH PREY, AND FEAR.
aFTER LISTENING TO THE GAME VOICES AND LOGS YOU CAN PICK UP WHAT REALLY IS
GOING ON WITH IT.
GAMES LIKE SYSTEMSHOCK 1 AND 2 AS WELL AS DOOM3 ARE ALSO GOOD ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE
TO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING.
aNOTHER GAME THAT i FIND GOOD BUT IS OLD IS INDIPENDANCE WAR.
iTS ABOUT SPACE PIRATES AND THINGS.