To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adon

I have a sound pack for Nethack which helps make it very accessible. If you can send me a link I'll put it somewhere. There is also a version of it for the PM, and I've modified the ascii values so that walls and flooring look like they might on a map. This could also be used on a PC with a braille display--just get the PC version, hook up the display, load the braille map file in place of the default.nh file and there you go--accessible net hack. The sounds help a lot too. Just never ever ever use wizard debug mode--it'll ruin the game forever. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>