Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much! I will definitely check this out. It sounds like it could very well be the animal I'm hunting for.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Smith" <computerwi...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question for Thomas Ward

Hi,
MOO's have there own programming language called MOO. It's not very
difficult to learn. I've been coding in MOO for about 4 months, and
don't find it too hard. A good website with a mailing list, tutorials,
etc is at www.moo-cows.com. Now, MOO is the traditional way of
starting a MOO (with a Lambda/Gamma MOO Server, you'll learn more at
the website I provided), however this isn't the only way to do it. If
you were to become a really advanced coder and wanted to try building
your own server, you could. If you want a more simple, easier way, MOO
is what I'd pick.

Good Luck.
-Ryan