  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 5:47 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Windows 7 gaming was Rail Racing for speed junkies.

  Hi Trouble,
  In many cases that is true. I know when I upgraded one of my Vista
  computers to Windows 7 public beta 1 it ran a heck of a lot smoother and
  more stable than Windows Vista. Plus they finally fixed there driver
  database issues in Windows 7 which is a relief.
  As far as getting Jim Kitchens games to run on Windows 7 they seam to be
  running just fine. I'm not sure if that is because I ran the upgrade
  over Vista or if Windows 7 still has some essential backwards
  compatibility support, but they are working on public beta 1 at least.
  The newer BSC games that were upgraded to Vista, the GMA Games, etc are
  also working. From what I can tell if they work ok on Vista they should
  work ok on Windows 7 provided you have the complete VB 6 libraries
  installed, and the older DirectX 8 libraries installed.