Hi,
Definitely oops. That's too bad as I'd like to have seen force feedback support in Mach 1. I seam to remember some force feedback documintation in the DirectX 8 docs for VB 6, and I use to have a book around here kicking around that was for VB 6 and DirectX 8. It was called "Programming Games in Visual Basic 6 and DirectX 8" or something like that. There was a chapter devoted to more advanced topics like adding force feedback to ff type controllers with working code examples. Unfortunately, i don't know if I still have that particular book as I have deleted most of my older programming books, and have books related to VB 2005 and later as well as C# 2005/2008, C++, etc.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Oops, I probably no longer even have the software cd that came with the steering wheel. Oh well, I never found any code for force feedback thus didn't plan to put it in Mach 1 tts.

BFN

    Jim

"We all have inconveniences of one kind or another. How you deal with them determines how successful you are."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA