De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 03 de Fevereiro de 2009 10:11
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] If it ain't broke

Hi,
Definitely oops. That's too bad as I'd like to have seen force feedback
support in Mach 1. I seam to remember some force feedback documintation
in the DirectX 8 docs for VB 6, and I use to have a book around here
kicking around that was for VB 6 and DirectX 8. It was called
"Programming Games in Visual Basic 6 and DirectX 8" or something like
that. There was a chapter devoted to more advanced topics like adding
force feedback to ff type controllers with working code examples.
Unfortunately, i don't know if I still have that particular book as I
have deleted most of my older programming books, and have books related
to VB 2005 and later as well as C# 2005/2008, C++, etc.