Hi Aaron,
if you have a suggestion how to resolve this issue I'm all ears. Should I just disable the duck/crouch command all together or maybe allow you to take half damage when ducking?

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Sure you can crouch and shoot in real life, but personally I think it makes the game too easy. Nothing can touch you, and if you're out of range you don't even have to rise, you can just keep holding the down arrow and make little hops forward via jump till you're in range. I just went through expert not losing any health, accept for the tiny bit I rose from a crouch just to see how far a skeleton could attack from since I wasn't hitting with my pistol. Or it didn't sound like it anyway. Think I was though. Also, you can rapid fire jump through levels as well, so unless enemies stop you from moving altegother, its possible you could just jump everything and complete the level without touching a single enemy. Traps might be a bit tricky, but just throwing it out there.