Hi,
Well, I think you might want to hold off for Beta 2 to come out. Various Vista compatibility issues have been resolveed in Beta 2 and assuming your .NET Framework and DirectX is current I don't foresee any more issues on Vista.
HTH

important wrote:
Hello, I have now placed the direct X, in that Temp folder, after this I was requested to overide different files to run the direct x, june 2008; finally trying to run the game wasn't accomplished, I get the same message "Tomb has stopped running, check online for a solution and close the program, and a close button.. What do you think? Thanks