To: "gamers discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:09 AM
Subject: [Spam] [Audyssey] entomb question

Hi,
Not sure who to direct this too.
I have a question about armor and weapons. They are listed when examined as dubiour, poor, decent and good, but is a good cloth tunic better then a dubious bronze breastplate? What is the level of progressive armor types? For example, what is wool, compared to linen, cloth, felt copper and bronze, and I think rabbit, deer, wolf, dire wolf, caveman leathers etc and so forth?

thanks for any help

al