Hi Dark,
I just read Jason's email about the heirarchy of metal armor and he said that it was bronze, copper then iron. An analyze spell would be very cool, but a character with the fighter job perhaps could judge value of weapons and armor as well, or perhaps a dwarf or blacksmith like race/class might have an innate ability to tell the exact numeric value of some materials, like maybe stone or metals for dwarves, wood types for an elf or druid or ranger type job/race, things of that nature. I am only guessing about all that, I have only found two cards playing the game.

al

 From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [Spam] entomb question

hi.

In the next build there's apparently going to be an analise spel to exactly tell you this thing.

At the moment the higherarchy goes from weakest to strongest:

nothing, all cloth, all leather, copper, Bronze, Iron.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thomp...@cox.net>