Hi,
That is because my review hasn't been printed in the Audessey Magazine yet. Let me see if I can find my copy of the review and update it with a couple of miner edditions as mine is far more detailed than than the one you posted here. Rob leaves a lot of details out that I include in my review such as I explain where each button is and what it does etc. Rob wasn't very sure of his unit at the time and so he doesn't give a very complete review.

Ryan Strunk wrote:
Charles,

I couldn't find you a review from the magazine, but I did pull something out
of the archives that may be of interest. It is pasted below my signature.

Ryan