I'm not trying to insult you or be offensive, but try pressing
question mark. The slash and question keys are the same... If that
doesn't work, then you've already seen all that there is to see, or
you've already gone down and back up. Once you leave a floor, the game
thinks you explored the whole floor, even if you didn't.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard