Fighting games are going to be interesting, with internet latency to contend
with.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: shaun everiss
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bscgames

  well I'd like that myself  there are loads of sighted ones and bar winfight I
really want something good.
  At 11:59 a.m. 18/03/2009, you wrote:
  >Greetings Che.
  >
  >I make no secret that I will personally be very, very enthusiastic if you
could make an online fighting game, hopefully in the vain of Street Fighter or
Soul Calibur?

  >Kai
  >----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>

the top of your head, if so, well done sir, yer a freaking walking accessible
gaming encyclopedia.
  >> Now if we could just get a spell checker with that encyclopedia...
  >>   By the way, Blind Adrenaline is spelled like this, and I make no secret
that my next title will be an online fighting game, release date to be
determined, while the online Texas hold em and Hearts games will be out in the
next 3 weeks.
  >> Rock.
  >>Che
  >>
  >>----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>

unless they have something to say.
  >>>After various issues with release dates most will stay quiet until they
actually have something.
  >>>They used to be quite vocal about what they had until they started missing
deadlines.
  >>>this caused complaints even though some of the reasons were actual lagit
ones.
  >>>And ofcause every time they went quiet people asked why.
  >>>And then people whined etc, etc.
  >>>So I'm not supprised that they are quiet.
  >>>saying that its been known to happen that people dissapear down various
holes in the dungeon floor never to be heard from again, mostly without a
trace, surrealhorisons was one such company that fell into a pit never to come
out.
  >>>nasoft is another,.
  >>>There have been a load of merged projects to.
  >>>Usagames is known to be active as is jim kitchen.
  >>>Rsgames is known to be taking a break, lworks is waiting for streamway.
  >>>Blastbay is quiet supposedly working on streamway.
  >>>lworks is at reduced level right now as liam has an actual job.
  >>>Gma and pcs don't seem to be actually doing anything but who knows what
the 2 oldest fullas in the business get up to.
  >>>draconis is known to still be developing although unknown what is exactly
happening, only that its all big.
  >>>bsc, games for the blind, etc don't know maybe they are in a pit somewhere.
  >>>then there is soundrts.
  >>>At last point they were developing but then who knows there has not been a
release for ages, maybe because they were rewriting the code for bits and bobs.
  >>>the rest?
  >>>blindadreneline is still vary much active.
  >>>a load of stuff mostly opensource and misc is floating on audiogames.net
that other universe where stuff just randomly appears in our space.
  >>>Adora is gone or rather all that matters is thats merged.
  >>>lastcrusade&decent into madness seem to be gone.
  >>>moosic is dead, at least there was supposed to be a final version out to
fix issues with the program not working right.
  >>>Some devs sites and email addresses like the one for the dev of arena have
disexisted which means I can't track whats going on.
  >>>x-sight is not doing anything so far at least nothing to release although
they actually have a tracking blog for progress on their running although
nothing much apart from the fact we know that the system is active.