That reminds me.
Unless i'm mistaken I've finally beaten all 18 missions, just  did it the other
day, woo hoo!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Rivard
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Well, I've taken the Lone Wolf plunge...

  Awesome!  When I first tried the game, I didn't think I would get into it.
  It just didn't click with me.  But, when I played mission 2 and found that I
  would be attacked by the destroyer if I wasn't careful, and that I had to
  dive for safety, then go and get that darned ship, yeah!  I was beginning to
  really like it.  There was more to the game than just shooting at passing
  ships from a stationary point.  Once I bought the game, those other 15
  missions gave it more replay value, and then I started on those user created
  missions!  I'm still hooked on that game.  Happy subbing!

  ---
  Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.