Thanks. I liked that audio walkthrough of mission 2 you did a while back. Very informative. Now I just have to get the hang of not colliding with the ships I'm supposed to destroy...or that I've already destroyed for that matter. I just finished a run that ended in me colliding with an aircraft carrier. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Well, I've taken the Lone Wolf plunge...

Awesome! When I first tried the game, I didn't think I would get into it. It just didn't click with me. But, when I played mission 2 and found that I would be attacked by the destroyer if I wasn't careful, and that I had to dive for safety, then go and get that darned ship, yeah! I was beginning to really like it. There was more to the game than just shooting at passing ships from a stationary point. Once I bought the game, those other 15 missions gave it more replay value, and then I started on those user created missions! I'm still hooked on that game. Happy subbing!

---
Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <b-peter...@hotmail.com>