GMA tank commander is really fun too, as is mota, even though it's still in
beta.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dark
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 5:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FINALLY!!!!

  Hi tony.

  If your looking for adventure type games, then you might definitely want to
  check out the catagories on audiogames.net for gamebooks, ---- as well as
  the sites I mentioned such as Sryth.

  For other games once you get direct X installed (which shouldn't be too much
  of a problem at all), I can suggest trying Shades of Doom from
  Gmahttp://www.gmagames.com/  (an action/exploration shooter title), and
  Sarah from pcs. http://www.pcsgames.net/

  I can also strongly recommend smugglers 3 and 4 from Nielsbaur games.
  http://www.nielsbauergames.com/index.html These are scifi trading and
  adventure stratogy games, --- which, though not intended to be accessible,
  have proved extra compatible with screen readers, ---- and the creater of
  the games has also included compatibility features when he found out the
  games worked.

  I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to come back if you have any questions.

  Beware the Grue!

  Dark.

  These were not intended to