From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 12:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] moos/muds without stats

Hmm, sounds like one of the few roleplaying muds I might be able to get
into, since the underlying mechanics don't seem to interfere with the
roleplay. What all is there to do on there? How's the playerbase? Are the
plots interesting? Or is it mostly your generic invasion or army stuff. It
sounds worth checking out, and I'll go look up the tmc info, but since
you're a player I figure I'd ask you for more info since mudconnector's
advertising is usually underdone or numbers-based.