Hi,
Oops, I misspoke. Yes, it was Savage Gambit I was thinking of not Showdown. I've got Savage Gambit here and can upload for anyone who wants it.
Smile.

Milos Przic wrote:
  Hi,
Showdown? Isn't it the game similar to the pong, not a boxing game? And yet, there is the savage gambit game, I am not sure if I spelled the game name correctly. But I was playing it, and it is in fact made for the blind... But I don't know where the game can be found now.
  Regards,
        Milos Przic