No, I don't think I asked the question properly. I don't specifically mean games made for the blind, rather I meant sighted games that can be played by blind people with few problems, example, a blind person can play a game like techon, but I am wondering if there are boxing or sports games lying around on the net that a blind person can download and play after getting some sighted help to learn menues and sounds and stuff.