I guess I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who does not own a game
controler of any kind, but I'd love to see keyboard buttons as well. I mean,
the old version had them, topspeed has them... why not this?

Simon

On Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:58 PM,
Charles Rivard <woofer...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

| The button mapping feature will be a good option.  Using one stick for gas
| and brake, and the other for steering seems logical, the the buttons on
the
| game controller would be used for other functions.  Could there possibly
be
| a mapping feature for keyboards so that those could be used to play the
game
| as well?, or would that be too much work.  Thanks.
| ---
| In God we trust!

Visit www.vcoa.net for a free, stable teleconferencing service, which
includes great web control, conference recording, shoutcast
streaming, and many more customizable features. You can also contact the
owner from the main page to receive a free, personalized
dial-in telephone number with your own conference greeting, which people can
then call into. To learn more, send an email to
si...@mytelespace.net or simply visit the website above.