Hi Davy,
It is late here, but I just wanted to drop you a quick e-mail saying that I think you are off to a great start. Your menu design is brilliant, sounds extremely user friendly, and the music you have for the audio demo sounds impressive as well. As a fellow game developer I just want to give you a big pat on the back, thumbs up, etc. In other words, "good job." As for your English don't worry about it. I think you handled the language very well. I've heard much worse from fellow Americans, some of them in college, that didn't do as well as you did in your demo. If it makes you feel better there are some areas in America where poor English grammar is quite common. Some people grow up in racial or regional areas that have a slang that horrifies English teachers all over the world. Grin. For example, my grandma was born in the south, raised in the south, and said a lot of words phonetically and grammatically wrong. Instead of saying she was going to wash the close she'd say she had to worsh her close. Instead of calling a creek a creak she'd call it a crick. Instead of calling a fish a fish she'd call it a feesh. You get the idea. My grandma wasn't stupid by any means, actually was quite smart, but she just grew up around people who talked that way, and ended up saying words in a way that was phonetically and grammatically wrong. Sometimes I didn't know to laugh at it or try and correct her.
Smile.