Hi Charles,
Grin. Now, that brings back fond memories from my childhood. As it happens it is afternoon when I am grabbing this post so I have eaten a couple of times today. Although I haven't had any bacon and grits today.
Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Hey, Tom: It's nearly 10 in the mornin' here. Concerning breakfast, gotta question fer yuh. Jeet yet? (grin) Hmm. How about the little introduction to the wild west table of pinball Xtreme, although I guess that's more of a twang than a way of pronunciation, huh?
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.