Hi,
Smile. Talking like a true developer already. You are absolutely correct. The game needs to be written before you can worry too much about high quality sounds, music, and what sort of speech you will ship with the final product. All of those things are icing on the cake so to speak.

Davy Kager wrote:
Yes, the source code is more important for now. Without the engine, there's not much need for nice sounds and voices. The whole game map/grid system, the fighters (friend and foe), the score system, the division in classes and ranks, the multiplayer part (probably a feature for v2.0), the sound encryption... That's just a few things that need to be written before sound comes into play. But I'm sure we'll get there, eventually!