hi.
just wondering if other people have experienced problems with navigating the IYP window? as I find when i root my jaws cursor to pc, when I have alt tabbed over to the IYP window, jaws is reading me bits of the start menu when I try to navigate the screen, and if I try to maximise the IYP window, I find some how I land back in the microsoft flight simulator window and I can't get focus back to IYP until it complains it can't verify my identity. just wondering has anyone else experienced anything at all similar to these issues? are there accessibility problems with this latest version? as the odd thing is I am sure I was able to submit my registration once before no problem and get sapi feedback but for some reason I am just finding it impossible to navigate the IYP window. I wish it was possible to get IYP registered or at least get the pilot number without fs2004 running. as I guess everyone knows it can be problematic trying to use the jaws cursor with multiple windows open.