I  can't use IYP here at all. maybe it's that I disabled something by
accedent because it doewsn't recognize any commands but the speech
recognition is set up, but I couldn't go through what I should have
gone through,, training. I'm confused by what I should read and what
is the window text...

On 7/4/09, Scott Shade <s.sh...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Be glad you have a jfw cursor, hee when I registered and corrected a file
> glitch, I can't use jfw in review at all.  Trying to solve this one.

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!