Hi Shaun,
Oh, really? How exactly do the Netbooks handle the differences between Macintosh and Netbook keyboard layouts. The Mac computersI've seen have a different keyboard layout from Windows PCS. For example you have a comand key where a Windows keyboard has a Windows key. Instead of an alt key they have an options key. I don't know for certain if an options key returns the same scan code as an alt key or not. As for a the command key I suppose you could use the fn key on the Netbook the same as on a Macbook as an alternative command key. For example, hold down the fn key and f5 to launch VoiceOver. Anyway, I havent' tried this myself, and I'd want to see this in action before I considered in vesting in something like this.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmmm well with the hackentosh thing they are using legal coppies of linux macos
and windows, however its really all legal just on a modified netbook.
It does have their limitations though.