To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new and first game from peter mach

Sadly only win rar can extract rar files, windows doesn't come with a built in rar extractor if that's what you meant, just zip. So you'll have to get win rar to extract and play it, unless anyone else knows of another utility that can extract rar files, which I'd be interested in as 7zip doesn't work for rar files either.