Hi Shaun,
So true. Although, I'm one of those people who don't really like the Winzip wizard interface anyway. Any time I in stall Winzip I disable the wizard and run it in classic mode. Old habbit I suppose, but Izarc is a lot like Winzip in classic mode. Anyway, I think we are vearing way off topic here. Let's try and get back to gaming.
Smile.

shaun everiss wrote:
well for all that are interested I use www.izarc.org.
its on my system along with winzip which I love over izarc because of its
wizzard but izarc can convert archives extract archives and other things and
its free.
the only disadvantage is the explorer interface  if you want a wizzard then
izarc will not have it.