Hi Thomas,

Yes, I would hate to be the person that is trying to analyze my code and figure out
my thought processes. <grin>

I do need to declare some variables, such as Public ones, and things like
Public speed as double

And from some version of Basic I am still in the habit of putting a dollar sign
at the end of string variables.  So all of my games have a g string.  Such as
the line of code from Key Down g$ = KeyCode

But otherwise I like to just be able to use variables on the fly.  Needing to
thought for the code that I am writing.

I'm sure that allot of my coding style is so non standard because I am just
self taught.

BFN

    Jim

Init string?!? No, looks like an old rope to me.....

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA