I tend to agree actually. I like 3-D games but I do feel there could be many more side scrollers.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Side-scrollers was super liam versus danger city

yeah especially now that there are so many fps's. what I like about side scrollers is that you don't have to worry about being lost or anything like that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 6:58 AM

Hi Charles,
Interesting you bring that issue up. One of the big questions I get asked from time to time is will I be making any more side-scrollers. While I've personally had mmy heart set on writing a big 3d FPS type game engine it seams quite a few here like side-scrollers. Many feel as you do that there aren't enough of them out there to satisfy the market. I will admit the idea of bringing back some of the classics like Castlevania, Double dragon, or Megaman would be kind of cool.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I don't understand your meaning when you state: "I heard the intro to level2 which does not exist", although I have not played the game. I do like Super Liam. I think it is a good game of a kind that there just aren't enough of. By that, I mean side scrollers.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts.