From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:22 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] railracer

 Hi Michael,
  To use the steering wheel, you just plug it in and go pretty much. You can

set your own keys to the buttons on the wheel, depending on how many your
wheel has.
  I use the logiTech Momo wheel myself, which is pretty popular, and you can

assign all the important readout keys to the buttons on the wheel.
  The game is $39.95 and the file size is around 30Mb.
  You can download a demo and find out more about the game at
www.blindAdrenaline.com
  Keep in mind the demo is fairly old and just gives you a taste of the
game, no online racing or the ability to really customize and all to your
rail racer as in the full version.
  Also, this is a game that takes practice to get good at, but because of
that, you will be able to play it and get enjoyment out of it far longer
than most audio games, especially once you start creating your own tracks
and sharing them with friends, and playing in the online tournaments we
host.
later
che