this thing basically allows you to talk with peopel although you don't have them on your contact list, with special commands beginning with a slash key to do other things like display who's online. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Partially Accessible Train Sim found

how will this msn chat work?
I have windows messenger 5.1 does this mean I will have an address I add to contacts or what.
as I said nothing fancy.
I have dropbox as I say.
At 08:48 p.m. 13/08/2009, you wrote:
that's something he would not be able to do in our sim as train speed and so on is hardcoded however if people want that changed we can think of something. btw I'll be adding you to our dropbox folder and subscribing to the chat.