Hi Shaun,
I don't think it is a matter of good or bad, but it comes down to personal preference here. The WII is intended to be a family oriented console rather than for hard core gamers. That's the reason why the WII doesn't feature games like MK VS DC, Tomb Raider Underworld, and various other games you see on the PS 3 and XBox 360. If the WII games appear to be lame it is because of Nentendo's new family oriented approach to gaming. All of the WII games I know of have an E rating and you don't see a lot of M rated games like you see on XBox and PS 2 and PS 3. So it is like comparing a G rated movie with one rated R. Good or bad is in the eyes of the beholder, and is subjective here.

shaun everiss wrote:
aggreed man.
I have heard the wii is just not really that good or at least the games for it
are not necessarily good.
xbox 360 all the way, ps2 and psp and ps3.
or one of the philips gamepads.