true tom.
I did not mean to compair anyone, in fact I am sure I have missed some.
I based the comparason on game size mostly.
as I said without the small games then we wouldn't have the big ones.
We have good small games like the experimental project stuff and jim's free
stuff along with lworks free stuff which keep us going till pcs, gma, lworks
with comercial stuff although I know liam works now, draconis, soundrts,
entombed and other things get big releases out whenever that will be.
I know we may never be as good as the sighted people.
arcade, racing and other such games take less time to produce than the bigger
3d fps and other games its just the way it is.
I don't except that it will always be this however.
eg we will never get the mainstream companies making accessible games.
Ok, its like saying we will never upgrade to another version of windows.
Ok so maybe we won't get mainstream companies to make games but I am sure we
will get close.
We have directx, xna, well one game, thats a start.
dot net 1 and 3 games, java games.
We have small games big games, etc.
we have some online games to.
we have most things our sighted peers use.
The only 2 things we don't have are continous releases of games, impossible
that it is for such a small community and the market, etc.
and 2.  massive online multiplayer servers, which I personally don't care for.
I know someone that got rsi from playing on these things online games that is,
so I really don't care for online servers where you can go for hours and hours.
so good we don't have anything really large or at least not everything is.
I am sure we will improve.