Hi,
One of the administrators of LearnMOO wrote something called Cameras.
They work like real-life video cameras, they capture everything that
goes on, and allows you to play it back. We are going to start
recording our classes so users who cannot make it can review what they
missed.

We haven't had any classes lately due to server problems, and various
other issues. We have a new host, and will be begining classes
shortly. All are welcome to come.
Thanks,
-Ryan