To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gamespot artical on Blind accessible games

just took a peek at the comments.
indeed both the article and comments are interesting. I should point out I actually did, with a friend also tried sending a sort of please, but instead of throwing it in at the company we thrown it in at the community and there are many skillfull scripters there. what we did is made a sound mod for a 80 percent accessible game and asked fore help in the readme. we got pretty good ratings but I never really looked often and I've no idea if someone posted comments or such. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Smith" <computerwi...@gmail.com> To: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:48 PM

Hi,
The article was very good. What was even more interesting was others
-Ryan