i have a ps3 and have mlbthe show and the dodgers are a half game out of first. so it is accessable ----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio wrestling game

sorry to disagree with you man, but this is totaly wrong. true, a lot of
games are not blind friendly, such as fps games, adventure games, some
sports games, simulations games, racing games, rpg, etc.
but the fighting games, beat'em ups, and some sports games are
accessible, like baseball, boxing, wrestling...
if you've read the article on gamespot, you whould see that brandon
created a site with a section for samples (in sound only) of the
gameplay of mainstream games.
trust me man, before you say something like that, get your ps2 if you
have one, and go try the game. the commentator is not the best, a bit
repetitive, but it's easy to understand what's going on during the
match. and the menus, just takes practice and memorization to learn all
the options.
if you want, i can give you all the options in the main menu to get you
started.
btw, if you missed the article on gamespot, here's the link, go read it,
look in brandon's site, and after that you have enough reasons to try
it.
the article is located at:
HTTP://www.gamespot.com/news/6215457.html
and the section on brandon's web site it located at:
HTTP://www.brandoncole.net/gaming.htm

well, these are just suggestions and my opinion, and i hope that it
keeps you interested in trying it instead of saying that you are blind
and can't do it or that.
HTH