I myself used to be fairly good at the older Mortal Kombat games, at least those on the Super NES. Quite fun. I don't know if I could still do it but who knows?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio wrestling game

Michael,
I think all of us on the list understands that. Most of us on list are totally blind or at least legally blind. I am totally blind myself. However, just because we are totally blind doesn't mean all mainstream games are completely unplayable. As many of the people on the list have suggested some of the Play Station wrestling games are fairly accessible once you memorize the menus, what buttons issues certain moves, etc. No, you might not be good at it at first, it does take practice, but many totally blind gamers on this list have founda way to play several mainstream titles. Anyway, I just thought you might like to know that just because you are totally blind you don't need to think every single mainstream game can't be played. That's simply not true. It is just harder to play than one specifically created for a totally blind player.
Smile.

michael barnes wrote:
the reason i talk alot about audio games is because i'm totally blind i've been blind for the last ten months that why i play audio games if i had my sight i would be playing my ps2 and not giving ideals for audio games all of the main gaems out there are not blind friendly