i have thought about game emulater for different kind old video games. since people can get old video games emulater for free on the web and download the thing so that they can play their favoret games on the computer why can't someone convert games like mortal kombat into an audio game some of you people on this list think that all of us can have someone come to our home to help us with video games. but some of us don't have it so easy as others so that why i will always ask for converted game to audio. so that why i can't play any of the sighted people games because i live alone and no one will come to my home and tell me what is on the screen and i don't think we the blind should remember whats on the screen we should be able to go to the game and have a voice to tell us what is on the menus and whats our character is doing and what are surrounding areas is doing aswell. or make some type of sound