If my other half would only realize this. When I get frustrated, or worse, mad, I sometimes stomp on the floor or talk under my breath. That's better than hurting any human, isn't it? It does not make me a terrible person if I do these things. I sometimes play a game of either Aliens in the Outback or Troopanum2 to relieve pent up frustration. This, too, is far better than taking something out on other humans. I would never hurt someone out of anger, especially women. I'm just not that kind of guy. But I sure do like my games at times!

As for religious beliefs and games, I know the difference between games and reality, and behave accordingly. Because I enjoy a series of books dealing with fictional characters learning and using magic, it does not mean that I am going to hell because I believe in magic or that I take part in magic. It merely means that I enjoy the fictional books. The key is that they are, and so are games, fictional, and I treat them accordingly.

 Stop repeat offenders! Don't reelect them!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the Jehovah's witnesses viewpoint ongaming:3 articles

Absolutely right. That energy has to go somewhere you have to release
it. If it's a question of releasing it on another or on something that
is otherwise meaningless but won't be harmed, what do you do. If I'm
really annoyed at something I'll just power up x2 or something like
that, fly to a sector of space where there's pirate ships in plenty and
kill as many of them as I can. And if I'm in a really bad mood if there
are any pilets that eject I'll go after them as well. That doesn't make
me bad it just means that I'm venting my anger in a harmless way or not
harmful to others. Lol for the pilet though!!!!!